ASIG Inc. (ASIG) provides all information on this biocalth website exclusively under the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The contents of this site are provided “As is, With All Faults” and ASIG disclaims all warranties including, but not limited to, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and regulatory compliance. The products or product ingredients described in this site are not intended to cure, mitigate, treat or prevent any disease.
2. ASIG disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or in any way related to (a) any errors or omissions in this website and its content, including product information, third party content, technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and regulatory compliance, (b) the unavailability of this site or any portions thereof, or (c) your use of any information products, equipment of software in connection with this site.
3. ASIG shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind whatever (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees and lost profits or savings) in any way due to, resulting from, or ansing in connection with this site. Including its original and third party content, regardless of any negligence of ASIG.
4. These items and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein. Disputed arising hereunder shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in the State of California.
5. By accessing or using this website, including any content therein, you agree to the above terms and conditions. If these items and conditions are not acceptable in full, you must immediately terminate your use of this website.